Pokemon - Left 4 Dead Pokemon - Left 4 Dead

nais!!!!

just nais!!!!!

TSAH TSAH

okay!

a few funny things in there. but why does the graphics change like every scene

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

A nice tutorial!

compared to tutorials were they expect you to know every minute detail there is in AS2. although i did get a few problems they were all my fault because of me jumping in headfirst expecting to make Unfair Platformer in five minutes. All you others just need to cool down. Take it slowly. And start as simple as you can possibly do. My advice would be to start off with just a blob for the char and enemies and do the proper animations afterwards, so you can put all your attention towards the coding.
This tutorial is way better than most written tutorials found on the web. Nice Job!!! :)

Flash Halo: CTF Flash Halo: CTF

stupid

running back and forth with a flag is not Halo! i don't get why it has so many good ratings!the main problems being
- The enemies spawn right outside your base WTF IS WITH THAT!!
- no ammo. meaning you can just shoot whoever gets in your way with no challenge whatsoever!
- 1 map, 1 gun, 1 mode, 1 word: CRAP!!!

Flash Halo v1 Flash Halo v1

not bad

but it would make more sense if the enemies shot bullets instead of just making there guns glow

all hail shadow quick version all hail shadow quick version

bw your heads low!extremelyfastversionof all hail

this was good but it would be better if you did a remix rather than just speeding up the original version.

danzmanz responds:

thx for giving a good review tho but atleast u know its not a remix becoz sonic shuffle thinks it is lol im glad u like it tho

DBGT-final bout theme DBGT-final bout theme

DUDE U HAVE GOOD DBZ SONGS!!!!!!!!

I've got the game on PS but my PS2 is shagged up and won't read compact discs

Dbz:funimations main theme Dbz:funimations main theme

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I LOVE DBZ!!!!!!!!!!! ever since toonami became cn too dbz was cancelled in the UK! CURSE CN TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dbz-dude responds:

yeah fuck cn too i know how you feel i live in the UK aswell